Thursday, January 13, 2011

"TBS,Very Funny." Oh Really? So Why Are You Playing 'According To Jim'?

This post would most likely make for a better tweet because I think the title gets my point across just fine, but this is a blog and I really should write 140 characters or more.
SOOO that being said....how the hell is According to Jim still in syndication and on TBS of all places??? AND how did that show stay running from 2001 until 2009? This country doesn't know comedy. Unless keeping that show on the air is our idea of a funny joke, in which case, America, you have a sick sick sense of humor.
Never once in my life have I ever heard one person talk about how much they love According To Jim and how hilarious it is. You know why? Because the show fucking sucks and isn't even funny a little bit. 
Trust me, I'm one of those people who you can sit down in front of a TV and literally put almost anything on (as long as it isn't reality TV or Fox News) and I'll be fine, but I have never once been able to make it through one full episode of According To Jim.


A few reasons why the show isn't funny:
1. Andy Richter
2. Jim Belushi
3.Courtney Thorne-Smith...she needs to go back to either Ally McBeal or Melrose Place and stay there.
(Ally McBeal and Melrose Place are off the air??? EXACTLY.)

I really don't think I need to say any more....my point's been proven and I don't want to waste any more of my time talking about something so idiotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment