Wednesday, January 5, 2011

And Here We Go...

First post on my first blog ever. YAY.


Okay, so I've decided to start this blog for a couple reasons.
This is going to keep me busy when I can't sleep, when I'm bored (which will be more often than anyone should ever have to experience and I will dedicate an entire post-at the very least- as to why in the future), and as an outlet for my bitching, raving and general opinions.

Some things you can expect here:
1. Me complaining about New Jersey.
2. Rants about things that piss me off.
3. A lot of posts about why I hate Taylor Swift.
4. At least one post that questions why According To Jim is in syndication.
5. Music discussion.
6. Lots of random comments about Lost, the NY Jets and The Disney Channel.

Now that I've gotten the introduction of my blog out of the way, I'd like to make it known that I just had the most difficult time coming up with a URL for this page, not to mention the half hour it took for me to come up with the title. Yes, it took me that long to come up with the idea to put my damn name as the URL. That's the kind of person I am. (Granted it's 6am and Ive been awake since 3am which means I'm running on about 3.5 hours of sleep). Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited. Can the According To Jim post be next please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sure i'll run into the show soon and it'll piss me off...

    ReplyDelete